Coley Construction offers A.D.A.-compliant solutions to Aging-In-Place remodeling.
At Coley Construction our design and construction teams use thoughtful solutions to resolve whatever issues may be at hand concerning A.D.A. compliance and/or aging in place. As we age, it is very likely that our hearing and eyesight will decline along with other possible health or mobility issues. We all want to remain in the comfort of our own home with the ability to come and go with ease and maintain our routines without anxiety over our safety. Sometimes this requires a bit of construction and remodeling!
Giving a person the freedom to age in place not only leads to physical and mental health benefits for the party involved,
WE OFFER A VARIETY OF SERVICES TO HELP MAINTAIN AND IMPROVE QUALITY OF LIFE AS ONE IS AGING IN PLACE.
A sense of safety, security
Here are just a few of the ways we can help with your aging in place or A.D.A. remodeling home construction project:
* Installing low maintenance exterior finishes
* Making thresholds flush, both interior to interior and interior to exterior
* Widening entryways, hallways, interior doorways, paths of travel, etc.
* Installing non-slip flooring
* Window installation, window replacement and/or height adjustments
* Remodeling garage and carport areas for accessibility and functionality
* Interior bathroom, kitchen, laundry room, etc. renovations for accessibility
* Selecting finishes that provide visual orientation
* Constructing separate housing or room additions for caregivers.
At Coley Construction, our design and construction teams are certified in aging in place remodeling and A.D.A. accessibility. We will work with projects and budgets ranging from large to small to provide the appropriate level of assistance you need to bring your construction project to life.
You will be given your own personal designer from our team to guide you through this sensitive remodeling project. This makes it easy for us to get to know you better, addressing all of your questions and concerns quickly and making your aging in place or accessibility remodel process as stress-free as possible.
Our Recent Projects
Ian was awesome!!!! Our project was even done almost two weeks ahead of schedule. Ian has now completed our Master Bathroom and our kitchen. We will definitely have Ian back to work on our second full bath upstairs.
– Jennifer Harmel
At Coley Construction We are committed to client satisfaction.
Our designers and construction teams
Our team of certified designers and contractors are ready to ease your worries about your remodeling project for aging in place or A.D.A accessibility. Call us as soon as you can to schedule a